Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The trial of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has been adjourned till December 5 by the Federal High Court, Abuja.
The IPOB leader’s trial was stalled on Monday due to absence of the trial judge, Justice Binta Nyako.
Justice Nyako, who is trying Kanu for treasonable felony, amongst other charges, is said be attending the ‘All Judges’ Conference’ currently holding at the National Judicial Institute in Abuja.
Meanwhile, the Kanu’s lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor had earlier declared the IPOB leader missing following the alleged invasion of his home on September 14, 2017, by the Nigerian Army.
Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe, one those standing as Kanu`s surety, had appeared in court on Monday.
- “I Cannot Tell You If Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Or Alive” – Kanu’s Lawyer Tells Justice Nyako
- Why I Opted To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Senator Abaribe Reveals
- Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be In A Gathering Of 10 Persons – Justice Binta Nyako
- FG Will Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court Tomorrow – Lawyer
- Biafra: Why Court Adjourned Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial To October
- Deserted! After Army Invasion.. This Is How Nnamdi Kanu’s House Looks Now (Photos)
- Soldiers Preventing My Agent From Accessing Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence To Show The Court The Manner Of Military Invasion – Senator Abaribe
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts Unknown – FG To ECOWAS Court
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabout Remains Yet Unknown As His Trial Begins Today
- Why FG Must Pay Me $8000m – Nnamdi Kanu