Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Malawi College of Health Sciences
This is to inform all students schooling Malawi College of Health Sciences about the new date fixed for CERTIFICATE IN PHARMACY SELECTION: 2017/18 INTAKE will start 10th December 2017.
CERTIFICATE IN PHARMACY SELECTION: 2017/18 INTAKE
Malawi College of Health Sciences is pleased to announce names of successful candidates who have been selected to pursue Certificate in Pharmacy programme at Lilongwe Campus.
These candidates are expected to report at the college on Sunday, 10th December, 2017.
Please note that candidates who fail to report at the expiry of two weeks from the opening date will have their places declared vacant.
CLICK THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD SUCCESSFUL NAMES IN PDF
- List Of Successful Names Of Candidates Selected To Pursue Certificate in 2017/2018 Malawi College Of Health Science Pharmacy Programme At Lilongwe Campus
- Malawi College of Health Sciences 2017/2018 Selection List For Post-Basic Programmes
- Malawi College of Health Sciences 2018/2019 Academic Intake Is On
- Malawi College of Health Sciences List Of Successful Candidates For Residential And Non-residential Training Programmes 2018/2019
- 2018/2019 Malawi College Of Health Sciences Basic Courses And Training Opportunities
- Catholic University Of Malawi 2018/2019 Selection List
- Catholic University Of Malawi 2018/2019 January Intake, Contacts And Vacancies – How To Apply
- NPower New Dates For Physical Verification – Dec 4th – 14th 2017
- List Of Accredited Universities In Malawi (Private & Public)
- 2018/2019 University Of Malawi Entry Requirements