According to reports filtering in from Harare, Zimbabwean leader, Robert Mugabe, has been removed from office in a bloodless military coup which brought to an end his 37-year rule. Soldiers took control of Zimbabwe’s ZBC state broadcaster in the early hours of Wednesday, and said the 93-year-old leader was “safe and sound” after the army seized power overnight with gunshots and explosions heard in the capital..
The soldiers even made police officers to sit down in an orderly line on the side of the road after taking control.
The vice president E.D Mnangagwa who was sacked by Mugabe – has landed at Manyame Air Force Base in Harare, Zimbabwe capital to take charge of affairs.
Mugabe was arrested along with his wife by the army in the capital Harare.
Multiple reports have it that Mugabe is now preparing to step down and has also made negotiations for his wife Grace to leave the country.
- ”I Will Not Step Down” – Mugabe Vows
- Who Is The New President Of Zimbabwea? Meet Emmerson Mnangagwa, The Man Set To Replace Mugabe As President
- Photos Of President Robert Mugabe Caught Sleeping During A Graduation Ceremony In Harare After Making His First Public Appearance Since He Was Arrested
- My Internal Organs Are Very Firm & Strong… Am Not Stepping Down – 93-year-old Zimbabwean President, Mugabe
- President Mugabe’s Wife Grace Quotes Biblical Scriptures To Prove That Her Husband Is Prophet Gabriel
- Your Wife Is Having Sex With Cabinet Ministers – Army Tells Robert Mugabe
- Zimbabwean Opposition Leader‚ Joice Mujuru Attacked (DETAILS)