Niger State Ministry of Health, Minna, in collaboration with Saving One Million Lives Program for Result (SOML PforR) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
* In line with the new direction blue print of His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Niger State, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello, applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates as Midwives to work in the Primary Health Care facilities across the State.
* Applicant must be a registered Staff Midwife.
* Registered Nurse in addition is an added advantage.
* Applicant must have current practicing license duly registered with the Nursing and
* Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of relevant credentials in an envelope marked “Application of Employment” and addressed to:
The Program Management Unit,
Saving One Million Lives Program for Result (SOML PforR)
Ministry of Health,
Block C, First Floor
Abdulkareem Lafene Secretariat Complex,
- Apply For EKO Hospitals Recruitment 2018
- Apply For 2017 Massive Graduate Recruitment At Rivers State Civil Service Commissio (RCSC)
- Apply For MI Cadre At (FRSC) Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2018
- 2017 Job Vacancies At Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (2 Position)
- New Job In Lagos: Bodge Limited Is Recruiting
- Apply For 2017 Massive Recruitment At Centre For Integrated Health Program (68 Vacant Positions) – Part 2
- Is Delta State School Of Nursing Form Out 2018/19