Geologist Salary In Nigeria | How Much Do They Earn, Where Can A Geologist Work?
A geologist is a scientist who studies the solid and liquid matter that constitutes the Earth as well as the processes that shape it.
Geologists usually study geology, although backgrounds in physics, chemistry, biology, and other sciences are also useful. Field work is an important component of geology, although many subdisciplines incorporate laboratory work.
Geologist Salary In Nigeria
The Average salary for a geologist in Nigeria per year is 2019000 / year (NGN)
Note: The salary might increase or decrease at any moment.
Where Can A Geologist Work In Nigeria
Geologists and geo-technologists work for mining companies or oil and gas exploration companies. They can also find work in civil engineering firms, planning city construction. Additionally, government agencies may need the aid of geologists to support geoscience, education, water affairs, and forestry.
Hope This Article Was Helpful..Thanks For Visiting
- How much do manufacturing firms In Nigeria offer an HSE Officer In 1 Year?
- 20 Companies That Employ Physical Chemistry Engineers
- Who Owns Intels Nigeria? See List Of Companies Owned By Atiku Abubakar
- What Is Questra Holdings Inc All About? Things You Need To Know
- Top 10 Network Marketing Pyramid Business In Nigeria | List Of Multi Level Marketing Companies 2017
- How To Register A Company In Ghana – Things Needed
- Meet This Couple Tanja Hester And Mark Bunge About Retire In Their 30s And 40s – See What They Are Planing To Do