Slobodan Praljak, former Bosnian Croat military chief, died on Wednesday after taking poison in court as judges upheld his 20-year prison sentence at the UN war crimes tribunal in The Hague.
The former military chief was tried for crimes committed in the city of Mostar during the Bosnian war from 1992 to 1995.
After shouting “Praljak is not a criminal,” he drank from a small brown bottle.
The video below contains disturbing scenes.
- Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (Photos)
- Notorious Kidnapper Evans Is Intact – Police
- I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But I Have Never Tasted Alcohol – Buhari
- Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Uses Stick To Talk Instead Of Microphone In New Video, Says They Attacked Nigeria Military Convoy
- Boko Haram Will Never Be Strong As They Were Before – Burutai
- 5 Year Jail Term To Anybody Harbouring Killer Herdsmen In Ekiti – Fayose
- Innoson Saga: Soon, If Wife Refuse Husband Sex They Will Call EFCC – Senate Blast Magu