As the battle is on for who will the next Nigeria’s President come 2019, Do you think President Buhari will still retain the seat or decide to bid it farewell.
Below is 6 Reasons Why President Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019
1. Tinubu can never join PDP, a party he bitterly fought against for 16 years. So, Atiku is without a powerful ally that can change the game.
2. Tinubu cannot drag Vice Presidency with his political son, Osinbajo. So, even if PDP offers him such, he will reject it.
3. Analysis shows that if Buhari runs with Osinbajo, Tinubu would have no choice but to remain in APC, as he cannot abandon Osinbajo and support another ticket.
4. No matter what, Tinubu would not want to leave APC, because if he leaves, he will lose the prestige of nominating the Vice President.
5. Governor Bindow of Adamawa would be used to tie Atiku down in a power struggle for Adamawa, distracting him. Remember the corruption case that was used to ‘distract’ Atiku in 2007 until very close to the election.
6.Buhari may hand over the remaining APC machinery in the South West to Tinubu. If Tinubu is happy in APC, chances of Buhari defeat in 2019 are drastically reduced. Gov Bindow will also keep Atiku bogged down in Adamawa.
- I Saw Buhari Saying ”Am No More In Charge”…Osinbajo Can Only Last Till 2019 – Prophet Chukwudi
- Buhari Would Win Atiku Anywhere, Any Day, Anytime – Unongo
- Did Buhari Promise Akpabio For Vice President After He Joins Party
- Atiku: It Is Not In Interest Of The Igbos For Another New Hausa-Fulani Man To Become President In 2019 – NBA VP, Ubani
- 2019: Atiku & Kwankwaso Supporters Clash In Adamawa, Many Injured (Graphic Photos)
- For Attacking Atiku, Nigerians Dug Up Photo Of El-rufai Kneeling Before Atiku
- God Told Me Am Going To Replace Either President Buhari Or Osinbajo In Aso Rock – Fayose