In the wake of their current recruitment the Ghana Police Service is set to recruit 15,000 Community Policing Assistants under the Youth Employment Agency (YEA).
It was revealed by the Director of the National Police Patrol Department COP Akuribah Yaagy.
He was speaking at a meeting with police personnel in Koforidua in the Eastern Region.
The recruitment is to focus on the youth familiar with their communities, where they are expected to help the police gather intelligence in their various communities to reduce crime.
He added that this new policing concept would make the communities safe, indicating that the recruitment process will be done diligently since it is only when communities are safe that investors will be attracted to the country.
- South Africa Finally Enters The list of 20 most Dangerous Countries
- 2017 Ghana Police Service Recruitment Form | See Application Guide and Requirement
- Police Currently Investigating Over Mysterious Death Of Mother & In In King On House In Shan King Estate Hong Kong
- Why Youths Are Joining Cult Group – Police
- Mission Australia Jobs 2017 – AOD Counsellor Need At
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment – See Method Of Application, Procedure And Registration
- White Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers At Zenith Bank In Ghana… Carts Away With N16M (Photos)