President Muhammadu Buhari has departed Abuja to attend the fifth European Union-African Union (EU-AU) Summit in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire, on November 28 and 29.
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, has earlier released a statement on Monday saying Buhari would participate in working sessions during the summit with the theme: “Investing in the Youth for a Sustainable Development.”
According to the statement, the president is also expected to meet with a number of African Heads of State and their European Union counterparts on the margins of the summit.
He would also attend the official luncheon to be hosted by the government of Cote d’Ivoire in honour of visiting Heads of State and Government and other delegations.
- Buhari To Leave Nigeria Tomorrow For EU-AU Summit In Abidjan (See The People That Will Accompany Him)
- 2019 Re-elction: Buhari Reveals How He Will Get Another Vote In Future From Nigerians
- President Buhari Reveals The Number Of Nigerians Who Died In The Mediterranean Sea (SEE HERE)
- Ex President, Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch
- In 2016 I Was Thinking Of Which Country To Run To If Things Get Out Of Hand In Nigeria – Buhari
- Will Buhari Meet Donald Trump? Buhari Departs For New York Sunday To Address UN General Assembly
- Breaking News! While In London, Buhari Gets International Appointment To Champion Anti-corruption In AU