President Muhammadu Buhari has charged state governors to ensure that they pay all the salaries owed workers before Christmas, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.
The president gave the charge on Monday when he met with the governors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Many states are owing workers several months of salaries of salaries and allowances.
- What President Buhari Told Us About Workers Salaries – Governors
- I Will Not Lie.. We Are Owing 4 Months Salary – Fayose
- #NotTooYoung Bill: Postpone Your Campaign Till After The 2019 Elections – Buhari To Youths
- Breaking News: Osinbajo Officially Signs The 2017 BUDGET Bill Into Law (Photos)
- JUST IN: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In A Crucial Meeting With Governor & Ministers
- [LIST] 13 States Owing Teachers’ Salaries… Check Your State
- Former President Visits President, Ex Vice President Visits Vice President – Namadi Sambo