Fani Femi Kayode, the Former Aviation Minister has stated that the coming to power of President Buhari in Nigeria was the second greatest calamity that befell Africa
In his words Mr Kayode said that The greatest calamity that befell Africa in the last 20 years was the murder of Muammar Ghadaffi in Libya.
“The that The greatest calamity that befell Africa in the last 20 years was the murder of Muammar Ghadaffi in Libya.
The second was the coming to power of Muhammadu Buhari in Nigeria. The full implications of these 2 tragic, monumental and cataclysmic events are yet to be seen”.
- The Second Greatest Calamity That Befell Africa Was The Coming To Power Of Buhari in Nigeria – Fani Kayode
- Never Thought I Could Agree With Or Commend Buhari For Anything But On This One I Must Do So – Fani Kayode
- The Greatest Mistake Obasanjo Make Was Not To Jail Buhari – Fani Kayode
- ”Buhari Is Not Nigeria” – Fani Kayode
- Sickly Buhari Is Nigeria’s Greatest Curse – Fani Kayode
- Where Is Your Brain – Fani Kayode To PMB
- Buhari Will Be Disgraced Out Of Office In 2019 – Fani Kayode