Capital Oil boss, Ifeanyi Ubah has declared that the fight for the seat of the presidency come 2019 is all about APGA & APC.
Ubah who was interviewed on AIT’s Focus Nigeria on Friday said that ‘Impunity and Highhandedness’ may lead to the failure of the PDP at the 2019 presidential polls. Ubah accused the ex-governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi of hijacking the party’s structure in collaboration with some party chieftains for personal gains.
He revealed that his decision to leave the party for APGA was due to the outcome of the party’s primaries for the just concluded Anambra state gubernatorial elections. He said;
“I left the PDP because of impunity. That party does not know what conscience is. The PDP has lost it.Look at what they did to us in Anambra. Peter Obi just came and hijacked everything. They never allowed us to even get close to the delegates. We didn’t know who the delegates were until the eve of the primaries. We did not have access to them to tell them what we can offer. They just brought a list and they called them delegates.
You have seen the result of their impunity in the election. APGA beat them hands-down. Willy showcased what he has done but the PDP has nothing to use to campaign.
Forget about the things you hear about vote buying. There was nothing like vote buying. People just didn’t want PDP. My intention was to reposition PDP because of what I have put in the party but I have seen that it was a bad investment.PDP will continue to bear the brunt of impunity until they begin to practice democracy. My next target to tell Nigerians about the evil called PDP and they will hear it as we approach 2019. 2019 is about APC and APGA.
We have not even gotten to 2019 you are beginning to see the drama. They don’t know anything apart from manipulation and imposition. How can a party survive like that.
But what I can tell you for sure is that our next business now is to grow APGA. I have played a pivotal role in the life of all the governors in the South East. APGA will take over all the South Eastern states because the governors are not representing Igbos well.”
- I Supported Obiano Because Peter Obi Was Throwing His Weight Around As The King Maker In Anambra – Ifeanyi Ubah
- BOMBSHELL!! I Will Expose If You Don’t Apologize Within 1 Week In Five Pages Of Different Newspapers – Chris Ubah Warns Peter Obi (VIDEO)
- Anambra Election: Peter Obi, Obaze And Ifeanyi Uba Holds 7 Hour Meeting (Photos)
- Anambra Election: Nigerian businessman mogul Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP – See Why
- Breaking News: Ifenyi Ubah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP.. Gives His Reasons
- APGA Chieftain’s Head Broken During Attack On Protesters In Anambra (Graphic Photos)
- REVEALED: See Full Of People Contesting for Anambra Governorship Election 2017 + Their Names & Party