Nigerian Dancer, Odumewu Debbie a.k.a Pinki Debbie is on a mission to break the Guinness world record for the longest marathon dance by an Individual.
India’s Kalamandalam Hemaletha holds the record since 2010, after her Mohiniyattam dance session that lasted 123 hours and 15 minutes. (5 days, 3hours and 15minutes)
Pinki Debbie, a graduate of Covenant University, is currently over 90 hours in on the challenge. She started her challenge on Friday 17th November at The Palms, Lekki.
See more photos below
- Who Is Joshua Usoro? – Nigerian Dancer Who Failed Trying To Break Guinness Dance World Record (Photos)
- Watch The Moment Favourite Debbie McGee ‘breaks down backstage’ During Reharsals
- Kampala Popular Slay Queen, Alicia Debbie Sempaka Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photo)
- See Last Pictures Of Cleo Tao The Popular Planet Radio OAP Who Died Today
- Actress, Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice
- Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemates, Leo And Ifu Ennada Receives Their N5 Million Win From Pepsi (Photos)
- Meet Megabyte, The Teen Rapper Otedola Paid His School Fee For This Session