They were sworn in by Buhari in the office of the wife of the president at the Presidential Villa, Abuja during FEC meeting.
Members of the committee are Olufemi Lijadu, Chinyere Bibiogha and Mohammad Nami.
President Buhari directed all MDAs, banks and companies to cooperate with the committee,instructing them to submit its report to his office within four weeks.
The committee will audit all accounts and remittances up till April 2017 in which the recovered assets where lodged to check accuracy of reports submitted to him.
- Never Again Will Anybody Embezzle Nigeria Money – Buhari
- Buhari Holds Secret Meeting With AGF, GMD NNPC
- JUST IN: Abdulrasheed Maina Fired By President Buhari
- Buhari Will Not Die – Olumba Olumba
- In Pictures: President Buhari’s Panel Recovers $7m Illegally Kept In Heritage Bank
- Nigeria Is Now On Auto Pilot, God Should Lay His Hands On Buhari – PDP
- I Saw Buhari Saying ”Am No More In Charge”…Osinbajo Can Only Last Till 2019 – Prophet Chukwudi