President Buhari has ordered the immediate deployment of more policemen to the north east to avoid a repeat of what happened today in Mubi mosque that lead to the death of many people.
Buhari while speaking on Tuesday morning described the suicide bomb blast in a mosque in Mubi, Adamawa State as “very cruel and dastardly.”
He commiserate with families of the several victims, government and people of the state, assured that government would do everything required to secure the state from the deadly menace of Boko Haram.
The President enjoined the people in the entire North-east to be more vigilant and report suspicious persons to security agencies in order to avert further attacks on soft targets by the terrorist group.
President Buhari has also directed the Inspector-Gener
Noting the current moves by the IGP to review police personnel and strategy in the state, the President directed him to visit the state and report back his findings about the deadly attacks.
The directives followed recent killings and wanton destruction carried out by unknown gunmen on communities in Shinkafi and Maradun Local Government Areas of the state.
President Buhari prayed that God would console the bereaved families in the Adamawa and Zamfara incidents, heal the injured, and grant rest to the souls of the departed.
- Mubi Mosque Bomb Blast: US Government, Donald Trump Reacts
- ”Do Not Revenge Fulani Herdsmen Attacks” – President Buhari Begs Nigerians
- Rivers & Kaduna Killings Shocking – Buhari
- Read What President Buhari Said About Benue Flooding
- Breaking: President Buhari Releases Fresh Warning To Nigerian Soldiers Over Current killings in Plateau State
- Those Who Created Boko Haram To Get Jonathan Out Of Power Can No longer Control It – Fani Kayode Slams Buhari And Lai Mohammed
- Top 10 Largest State In Nigeria