Burna Boy was declared wanted after the suspects claimed he paid them to rob Mr 2Kay.
Reacting, Franks Edwards, took a swipe at the dancehall artiste, noting that he got into trouble because of his rant on pastors and tithe.
He wrote ”When he said he will beat up a pastor I knew he will get into trouble. Youths pls stay out of violence.
”What kind of lesson do you want to teach your colleague by sending people to rob him? Just look at how you are ending the year. This better not be true.”
Burna Boy had waded into the ‘tithe controversy, saying God will be happy if he knocks out pastors and preachers.
￼”The way I genuinely dislike pastor, preachers, e.t.c I might have to knock one of them the Bleep out one of these days.
“I know God will be happy”, he wrote on his twitter page.
- ”You Will Die Within 24 Months” – Popular Nigerian Pastor Curses Daddy Freeze
- Controversial Nigerian Pastor Humble Okoro Challenges Daddy Freeze aka ’52 demons container’ to a power clash meetings (Photo)
- If By December I Am Not Dead I Will Break Churches – Shata Wale Dares Prophet Agyei Fredua Agyeman (Photos)
- Trouble!! Singer Burna Boy Declared Wanted By Police For Robbery & Assault On Mr. 2Kay At Eko Hotel (VIDEO)
- Why I Abandoned Music To Became A Pastor – Nigerian Singer Kas
- Checkout The Interior View Of Frank Edwards Multi Millionaire Music Studio (Photos)
- Revealed! The Real Reason Why Davido Was Almost Beaten Up In London