President Muhammadu Buhari has warned Nigerians to stsy away from stealing public funds as public officers that are caught stealing public funds would be sent to jail.
Speaking at the launch of a book in Abuja earlier today, President Buhari said;
“We are all aware now that if you steal public funds and you are caught, you will face the law. Internationally, Nigeria is now a respected nation. I can’t keep up with invitations to visit other countries much less for other countries leaders that want to visit us. A number of world leaders are expressing the desire to visit Nigeria virtually on monthly basis.”.
- Ask Obasanjo, I Have Never Stolen Government Money – Atiku
- What President Buhari Discussed With King Of Jordan
- We Will Go After Youths Selling & Distributing illicit Drugs – Buhari
- I Have Received A Revelation About Nigeria – TB Joshua Says, Reveals What God Told Him
- Buhari Knows Everything Going On In Nigeria… He Is Mentally Alert – Governor Tanko Al-Makuro
- Obasanjo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Buhari In London
- Yoruba People Now Want Their Own Nation Not Restructuring – Gani Adams