11 Nails that Buried Nwoye’s Hope at APC Gubernatorial Rally held in Awka today…
1. Buhari practically didn’t endorse Tony Nwoye but simply said, “Youngman, I wish you the best of luck”
2. Buhari never mentioned Nwoye’s name in his speech and was already walking away when he was reminded of the need to give Nwoye the flag.
3. Tony Nwoye was booed and stopped from speaking after the President’s speech
4. The crowd refused to answer Gov. Rochas Okorocha, a sign that the crowd is more rented than real.
5. Rochas Okorocha had to beg the people to reply his greetings.
6. Former Senate President, Ken Nnamani advised the APC Rally to use Ballot and not Bullets
7. “Everybody must not be in the centre” – Ken Nnamani
8. “With our party symbol (Broom), we are cleaning out this nation” – APC National Chairman
9. “There is nothing wrong with voting Obiano”- Rochas Okorocha
10. “We are very determined to implement the manifestos of APC in Anambra State” – Ngige
11. “Anambra Youths are confused” – APC State Chairman
Tony Nwoye’s gubernatorial dream has suffered a setback as Presidential rejection stares him in the face.
Brethren, it’s over for Tony Nwoye and his Anambra APC… #ReElectObiano by Voting APGA to Keep Willie Working!
Share to all your Contacts!