In a major policy reversal, the Nigerian military is set to end the admission of female cadets into the combatant course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, The PUNCH has learnt.
A set of 20 females, nicknamed Jonathan Queens, were first admitted into the course in Nigeria’s premier military officer training institution during the former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration in 2011.
It was learnt that the recommendation to end the programme was made by the Armed Forces Council which was inaugurated by President Muhammadu Buhari last week.
- Buhari Deserves A Second Term – Group
- May God Judge The 18 million Mumus That Voted For This Incompetent And Sadistic Old Beast – Fani Kayode Blasts Buhari’s Supporters For 7.1million Nigerians Who Lost Their Jobs In 21 Months
- Buhari’s ill Health: Father Mbaka Used To Be So Talkative – Reno Omokri
- When I Was In Primary & Secondary School, Buhari Blamed Shagari.. In My University He Blamed Jonathan – Reno Omokri
- Almighty God Will Bless Goodluck Jonathan With Good Health, Wisdom & Strength – Buhari
- Sickly Buhari Is Nigeria’s Greatest Curse – Fani Kayode
- I Had Nothing To Do With 2015 Budget Before I Handed Over To Buhari – Jonathan