President Muhammadu Buhari arrives Enugu airport, and he received a warm reception by the Governors, traditional rulers.
At least four governors and some traditional rulers welcomed the president during his first visit to the region since he was elected in 2015.
The governors at the airport were Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu), Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia) and Dave Umahi (Ebonyi).
From Enugu, the president headed to Ebonyi.
Here are some of his pictures at the airport:
- Happening Now!! South East Governors In A Closed Door Meeting With IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Enugu
- See What Nnamdi Kanu Did When South East Governors Told Him To Drop Biafra Agitation
- Igbo Quit Notice: We Had Almost Mobilized Thousands Of Luxurious Buses & Trucks That Will Evacuate Igbos From The North – S/East Governors
- UPDATED LIST: Names Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages 2017
- Photos: Governor Fayose’s Benz G-Wagon Car Completely Burnt Down On Oshodi-Oworonshoki Expressway In Lagos
- Proscribe Meaning: South-East govs Proscribe IPOB’s Activities, Insists Anambra Election Must Hold
- Liberian President, Ellen Johnson Arrives Imo, Decorated By Traditional Leaders At Imo State (Photo)