Tallest male model in Nigeria, Mubarak is a year older today and he has a message for everyone. Read below..
I am so happy I’m a year older. The journey has been great so far. The ups and downs, the challenges and triumphs are all working to shape the man I am becoming.
So, to everyone out there chasing their dreams,I want to employ you not to ever stop. A time will come when the world will support & respect you for whom you are. A time will come when your enemies will turn your friend. Let us all keep striving, working and believing in God and aim for the peak. Because at the end of the day, “if we don’t climb, we wouldn’t fall but we won’t reach the peak”. I pray to Almighty God to surprise us all with exceeding and exponential blessing.
I can’t wait to Unveil so many things and I thank all those who have truly believed in me. Oya, make we party.
- Actress Uche Ogbodo Marks Her 32nd Birthday With Semi-Naked Sexy Pictures
- Dating A Lady Or A Guy Older Than You
- ”I Remember The Time I Carried This Big Baby Of Mine” – Mercy Johnson Celebrates Regina Daniels 17th Birthday
- Wow!! Oscar winner and Big Little Lies Star “Nikole Kidman” appears in a Sexy Cover for Stellar Magazine’s 1 year Anniversary, Shows Off Huge Boobs (Photo)
- Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Buys brand new peugeot 307 convertible to celebrate birthday (Photos)
- Pictures Of Iceberg Slim Grabbing Juliet Ibrahim’s Buttocks In Clear Amazement (Photos)
- Apex Party Of The Year 2018 Dancers Needed – Find Out More Info Here