Nigerian banks/inter bank transfer codes:
Have you been searching for code for diamond bank mobile transfer,fcmb mobile money transfer code,ecobank money transfer code,uba transfer code on phone, diamond bank ussd code,union bank money transfer code,fcmb transfer code to other banks then you are in the right place now.
As technology continues to improve the quality of life, the impact of technology has also been felt in the banking sector. A lot of software has been developed to make banking faster and easier. One among this lot is the USSD code used on mobile phones. USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. It is a service which enables you to transfer funds and do other transactions just by dialing short codes on your phone. Theses codes are also referred to as quick codes.
Most if not all of the banks in Nigeria now have their special quick codes for transactions such as: opening of account, money transfer to same bank with account holder and other banks, checking of account balance and so on.
This service is different from internet banking in the sense that transactions can be done with phones using these codes without internet access.
The mobile line to be used for these transactions will be the one used during the opening of the bank account on which the transaction is to be made. If you have lost that line, you can simply go to the bank and change the mobile number attached to your account and you are good to go.
Usually, a four or five digit pin known to only you is needed to carry out transactions using the USSD codes. This serves as security against fraudsters who may try to use your phones for transaction without your consent. You are required to set this pin the first time you try carrying out a transaction using USSD codes.
Heritage Bank *322#
Reply with your bank code if not here. Thank you.
- Ecobank Transfer Code – The Easy Step By Step Guide
- Everything You Need To Know About Diamond Bank Internet & Mobile Banking + Guide
- UBA Mobile Money Transfer Code – The Easy Step By Step Guide
- How To Check Ecobank Account Balance Online
- Everything You Need To Know About First Bank Internet & Mobile Banking | FB Internet & Mobile Banking Guide
- See USSD Codes Of Different Banks In Nigeria [FULL LIST]
- Central Bank Of Nigeria Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions