American rock band Incubus announced on Friday that they will be coming to South Africa for the first time next year.
The Californian rockers released their eighth album this year, aptly named 8, and are celebrating the 20th anniversary of their first major label album S.C.I.E.N.C.E with a world tour.
They will be playing in Pretoria on 24 February at the Voortrekker Monument and in Cape Town on 28 February at the Grand Arena, GrandWest.
The shows will include support by South Africa’s biggest rock legacy acts. Pretoria fans can look forward to a full day of head-banging, rocking tunes from 12:00 to midnight.
South Africa! We’ll be playing Feb 24 at the Voortrekker Monument Amphitheater in Pretoria and Feb 28 at the Grand West Arena in Cape Town! Tickets go onsale this Monday and for more info go to https://t.co/GrsSaMrzSs. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone! #incubussa pic.twitter.com/ysACKJnw9k
— Incubus (@IncubusBand) November 10, 2017
Known for hits such as Drive, Wish You Were Here, Pardon Me and Are You In, Incubus have sold over 23 million albums worldwide.
Fans will be taken on a musical journey of their vast career, spanning over 20 years of hits and crowd favourites.
- Youngstacpt Wikipedia | Biography | Family | Age
- Who Won Survivor South Africa 2018
- Checkout Official Photos From Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s White Wedding In South Africa
- Top 5 Best And Fastest Rapper In Africa
- BAAD2017: Live Updates Of Banky W And Wife Adesua’s Wedding In South Africa (See Photos)
- Oops! 2 American Pop Stars Pia Mia & Jeremih Stole Phyno’s Song “I’m A Fan” (LISTEN TO THEIR OWN VERSION)
- Almost Done Says Davido, Reveals Track List