CONOR MCGREGOR appeared to punch an official after storming into the octagon during the Bellator 187 event.
The UFC champion burst into the ring to celebrate team-mate Charlie Ward’s first round win.
After flying over the edge of the cage and into the octagon, the ‘Notorious’ was reportedly asked to leave the ring.
McGregor was not a licensed cornerman for the event, which caused several members of security to intervene.
He then furiously charged towards referee Marc Goddard – who had previously ordered him to sit down during Artem Lobov’s fight at UFC Gdanksk.
The 29-year-old appears to push the official, before throwing a lethal punch.
After being restrained, the 29-year-old continued to hurl abuse in the direction of the referee.
McGregor can be heard screaming: “I’m sick of you.
After initially leaving the octagon at the 3Arena, the two-weight champ raised his hands in the air as the crowd applauded.
Despite looking although he was leaving, he suddenly turned and charged back up the steps and into the ring while shouting: “That was a fu**ing stoppage.”
He was quickly escorted out of the arena in Dublin by a crowd of security staff.
- Mayweather Vs McGregor Fight Time In Nigeria?, Nigeria Time For Mayweather Fight.. What Time Will The Fight Start In Nigeria – See Here
- Mayweather Vs McGregor Fight Time In Ghana?, Ghana Time For Mayweather Fight.. What Time Will The Fight Start In Ghana – See Here
- Mayweather Vs McGregor: Who Won The Fight 2017?.. Who Was Defeated.. – See Here
- REVEALED!! What Over 100 Doctors Said About Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight
- Checkout The T-Mobile Arena.. The 20,000 Capacity Venue McGregor Vs Mayweather Biggest Fight Will Hold (Photos)
- Mayweather vs. McGregor fight Time,Date And Venue -Find Out Here
- Between Mayweather Vs Mcgregor: All You Need To Know Before Saturday 26st August