IPOB members are currently rallying in the major city of Onitsha, Anambra State ahead of the November 18 Guber Election in the state.
According to the Sun Newspaper, they are currently marching across major roads in Onitsha, the commercial city of Anambra State.
IPOB earlier declared no election in Anambra state as they demanded for a referendum.
Details later …
- What Will Make Biafra To Come Fast – Nnanmdi Kanu Reveals
- 2019: Build More Prisons To Jail All Biafrans, We Will Not Vote For Any President, No Senator, House Of Reps.. Election Will Hold – Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot
- Biafra: APC Is Using Nnamdi Kanu – Uwazuruike
- Biafra: Until The Zoo Agrees On A Date For Referendum, There Will Be No Election, Starting With Anambra – Nnamdi Kanu Warns
- Donald Trump Will Declare Referendum For Biafra On Sep.. 5 IPOB Leaders Met With American Senators – US Woman Candy Stallworth [VIDEO]
- Biafra: Anambra Election Will Not Hold Unless Osinbajo Give Us A Referendum Date – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife
- Biafra: We Must Boycott Anambra Election, Our Decision Is Final – IPOB Replies Obi Of Onitsha