What Is UBA
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc is one of Africa’s largest financial institutions with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centers; New York, London and Paris. UBA has more than eight million customers and 700 business offices globally.
How to transfer with UBA Mobile Money Transfer Code
To use the UBA bank mobile banking, you need to register first from a registered number associated with your bank account.
- Dial *919# from on your mobile phone. Follow the on-screen command, Get your PIN and start using UBA mobile USSD banking.
- To send money to a UBA Account, dial *919*3# and follow the on-screen command.
- To send money to other Nigerian banks, dial *919*4# and follow the on-screen comand.
- Ecobank Transfer Code – The Easy Step By Step Guide
- List Of Nigerian Banks/Inter Bank Transfer Codes – GTB, Fidelity, FBN And Others
- How To Check Ecobank Account Balance Online
- Everything You Need To Know About Diamond Bank Internet & Mobile Banking + Guide
- Everything You Need To Know About First Bank Internet & Mobile Banking | FB Internet & Mobile Banking Guide
- What You Need To Know About Your Internet Bank Account (E-banking)
- How To Make Quick Money With ALAT By WEMA Bank