Kaduna State government is not joking when they mean business, after it was disclosed yesterday how sacked teachers in Kaduna went to Kaduna house of assembly and destroyed government properties worth of millions of Naira they think that government will sit down and congratulate them on what they did.
This afternoon Governor Ei-rufai of Kaduna State have released the Kaduna State teachers competency test results conducted on this nefarious members of Kaduna State teachers association that targeted and destroyed government properties after they where sacked for failing the competency test.
The governor while speaking with news men today said “we are putting these out in the court of public opinion for Nigerians to make their verdict. Here are some of the primary 4 competency test scripts conducted for primary school teachers in Kaduna State”.
“No amount of protests will deter the government from recruiting qualified teachers, while giving disengaged teachers the entitlements specified in their terms of service.”
- Give The Primary School Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exams 12months To Upgrade Their Knowledge – Zazzau c’ttee Begs El-Rufai
- SHOCKING!! 21,780 Out Of 33,000 Teachers Failed Primary 4 Exams In Kaduna..Details
- [LIST] 13 States Owing Teachers’ Salaries… Check Your State
- If Wike Is Inside Or Outside His Toilet All He Thinks Is About Me – Amaechi
- Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Meeting With The Kaduna APC Members Turns Bloody, Many Injured (Photos)
- NPower Teach Assessment Test Starts August 2… Agro Test Ends August 1
- In Pictures: See The Headquarters Of APC Factional Leader Demolished By Kaduna State Government