What Is Ecobank
Ecobank, whose official name is Ecobank Transnational Inc. (ETI), is a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa, serving wholesale and retail customers. It also maintains subsidiaries in Eastern and Southern Africa.
To Access Or Transfer Money with *326# Ecobank Money Transfer Code Read Down Below….
Ecobank money transfer code makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. Ecobank’s instant banking is hassle free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With Ecobank money transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
What You Need to Know About Ecobank Money Transfer Code
- The service is open to all Ecobank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
How to Transfer Money with Ecobank Money Transfer Code
- You must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- To transfer money from your EcoBank account to any bank account in Nigeria, dial *326# and follow the on-screen command to complete transaction.
- The money is transferred and you receive an SMS informing you your transaction was successful.
- List Of Nigerian Banks/Inter Bank Transfer Codes – GTB, Fidelity, FBN And Others
- UBA Mobile Money Transfer Code – The Easy Step By Step Guide
- How To Check Ecobank Account Balance Online
- How To Make Quick Money With ALAT By WEMA Bank
- Everything You Need To Know About First Bank Internet & Mobile Banking | FB Internet & Mobile Banking Guide
- Everything You Need To Know About Diamond Bank Internet & Mobile Banking + Guide
- Everything You Need To Know About GT Bank Internet & Mobile Banking + Guide