As Shared by an online user from South Africa…
The things our families go through in some hositpals ne, apparently this is St Mary’s Hospital in Pinetown, KZN.
She doesn’t respect ke patient’s privacy, she doesn’t even wear gloves for her own protection, how can u trust her with other people’s lives
On a sad Note, it has been reported that this patient passed away this morning. May her soul rest in peace.
People especially Hospital personnel should know how they treat their patients..
The things our families go through in some hositpals ne, apparently this is St Mary’s Hospital in Pinetown, KZN. 💔 💔 pic.twitter.com/OXhBiFP1YZ
— Not Barry Roux (@AdvBarryRoux) November 8, 2017
- Jubilation In Bayelsa State As 7 Out Of 13 Monkey Patients On Admission Have Been Discharged
- See A Woman In Labour Rush To Hospital In Ketu By RSS Officers (Photos)
- Monkey Pox In Nigeria: Symptoms, Prevention & How You Can Catch It… Everything You Need To Know
- See List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria
- What Happens When You Have Pneumonia
- Nigeria Economy Is Dead Both Medically – Sick Man Uses Standing Fan After Hospital Runs Out Of Oxygen In Benue
- How Dangerous Is Fainting?