After months of agitation by workers of the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company plc (NAHCO aviance), the board of the company has approved management’s request for salary increase with different percentage increases across board.
The lower cadre staff got 12 percent salary increase while those in senior management got between one to two percentage increases while officers and supervisors got between five and eight percentage increase.
It was learnt that there has been some restiveness among the 1, 900 staff of NAHCO over the delay in getting board’s approval for the pay rise.
He said the pay rise is coming at a time that many companies, including banks, have been cutting their staff salaries.
Ajakaye added that the company’s audited results for 2016 showed that the company made less money than in 2015.
According to the audited results published on the company’s website, NAHCO Plc made a Profit After Tax of N582,669 for the year end 2016. This is lower than N646,419 made for the same period in 2015.
In 2015, NAHCO promoted more than 390 workers to the next grade in what was one of the most sweeping promotions to ever take place in the Nigerian aviation sector.
Nahco Aviance Salaries
1 salary (for 1 job title)
- Average Salary ₦523K Per month
- New Salary Structure Of Most Nigerian Companies – See Here!!
- What Is Nigerian Peace Corps Salary Scale| Peace Corp Of Nigeria Salary Structure
- See Nigerian Air Force Monthly Salary | How Much Nigerian Airforce Pays
- NBC Technical Trainee Programme 2018 | Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 Requirements & Guide
- LASACO Assurance Plc Is Recruiting [2 New Vacant Positions]
- See Nigerian Police Monthly Salary Structure 2017
- See Nigerian Navy Recruitment Rank, Salary Structure | How Nigerian Navy Pays Naval Officers