A sombre mood engulfed Lee Funeral home when the body of Nyeri Governor, the late Dr Wahome Gakuru was brought this morning.
Senior Government officials led by Deputy President William Ruto have already started arrived at the morgue where the body was received.
The Governor was involved in a grisly accident on Tuesday morning at Kabati on the Thika-Murang’a highway as they headed to Nairobi. He was in the company of his Personal Assistant .Albert Kaguru and his escort Corporal .Ahmed Abdi and driver Samuel Kinyanjui.
According to reports, the Governor was to attend a morning show on a local TV station when his car was involved in the accident.
Among those present include CSs James Macharia, Joe Mucheru and Interior Principal Secretary Karanja Kibicho. Others are Kiambu Governor Ferdinard Waititu and his Murang’a counterpart Mwangi wa Iria, Nairobi Deputy Governor Polycarp Igathe, his Kiambu counterpart James Nyoro among others.
According to police report the accident occurred after heavy downpour and a tyre burst
- Tragic!! Kenyan Governor Wahome Gakuru Dies In A Fatal Car Accident While Going To Nairobi For A Talk Show
- UNBELIEVABLE!! Mortuary Attendant ‘Had Sex With Corpse’ Of Former Reality Star (PHOTOS)
- See The Identity Of The Fearless Young Man Who Attacked Kenya VP Ruto’s Home And held off RECEE for 19 hours
- How Long Have Us Troops Been In Niger
- Kenya Senator Moses Wetang’ula Reveals Does Behind IEBC’s Chris Msando’s Death (Find Out Here)
- Confirmed: Accident In Bugolobi Uganda Kills 1.. 6 Others Hospitalized
- Tragedy!! Convoy Of Borno Traditional Ruler Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Ceremony Involved In Accident… 5 Confirmed Dead (Photos)