TSTV Africa has been accused by beIN spots of illegally showing their contents to their subscribers.
The photos below shared by some subscribers shows a warning from beIN before it was disconnected.
TSTV have now reacted after the photos went viral on Twitter, saying they were hacked. They wrote;
“There was a hack into our system. We are working on resolving the breach. The services should be back on soon”
TSTV finally commenced full operational services and sales of its products to members of the public on November 1st.
- Beware!! The Commercial Sale Of TStv Decoders Has Not Commenced
- TSTV To Give Out 5000 Decoders For Free
- List Of Business Ideas In Nigeria 2018 Both Online And Off-Line
- TSTV Launch In Nigeria Today Will Be Transmitted Live On AIT
- Nigeria Connects 93.3 Million Unique Telephone Subscribers
- Recharge Cards Remains N100, N200… We Have Not Increased The Price – MTN
- Central Bank Of Nigeria Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions