Nollywood movie director, Chima Okoroji, who sat for an interview with SunNews, talk about his infamous fight with Actress Tonto Dikeh, which eventually ended their friendship.
“That is a very difficult one. We are all like family on set. So, it is hard to have anything for them. The only person that has come to distract me on stage is Tonto Dike. .
It led to a misunderstanding with her but I stood my ground and didn’t cave in. We were taught that as a director, if you can’t keep emotion aside and gather your artiste; then you can’t be a director. .
We are all equal on set. When any talent goes beyond the space I give, I show them the kind of person I am.”
He further had this to say about their fight;
“I tried several times to caution her in a very soft way. As a director, you have to know how to pamper your artiste. If you don’t pamper them, they would not give you the best. .
It does not mean that pampering works all the time, some talents are stubborn and as such pride stops them from learning. Tonto thought nobody can talk to her, and as far as I am concerned in this industry, she is a kid to me.”
- EXPOSED!! Nigeria’s Topmost Journalist, Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Video Clips Of Tonto Dikeh Destroying Churchill’s Properties And The Fight… See Pictures Also
- ”I Can’t See No More” – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (Photo/Video)
- I Can’t Remember Having Your Car, Money & Clothes – Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim
- Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bobrisky Cake Ahead Of His Birthday (Photo)
- Actress Tonto Dikeh Dances With Orphans, Celebrates Sallah With Them In Abuja (Photos)
- OMG! Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky Mouth To Mouth (Photos/Video)
- Tonto Dikeh Strips Naked As She Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery (Photos)