Check this out….
The step by step procedures to access JAMB CAPS
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
5. If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
6. You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
7. It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’.
If you’re waiting on admission list from your school or so, it’ll show: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’. You won’t even be able to click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button.
The site being circulated since yesterday seems not trustworthy. It’ll be better if you go through the official jamb site.
This is my advice to all candidates. I wish you all admissions into the schools of your choices.