Reggae icon Majek Fashek, has in a new chat said the secret elixir to his music is God and therefore it cannot fade away.
In a chat with HIPTV, the ‘Send Down The Rain’ singer said that God gives him the inspiration to make good songs and thereby it remains alive.
“In every season there must be rain. So as long as there is God, the message of the prisoner of conscience, will never fade out. God always gives me the inspiration every year to write new songs.
“My music cannot fade out because I believe in Jesus Christ.”
Fashek, who would be releasing the video to his new single;
‘Hey! Rastama’- soon, said his experiences while in the United States was what inspired him to write the song.
“I’m a rastaman that believes in Jesus Christ. I’m a different rastaman. This is because Jesus Christ was a rastaman. It was part of my experience while in the United States. That is what inspired me to write that song,” he said.
He continued saying;
“When I was in America, the Nigerian press of my time were reporting that I’m into dugs and cocaine. I never used drugs or cocaine. I almost died in America. But God saved my life.”
On collaborations with younger artistes, Fashek said:
“Tuface is a very good boy who likes and respects me. So we are collaborating on a new song.
Also we are working on collaborating with Davido, Phyno and Olamide.”
Watch the video below;
- Buhari Has Failed Us.. I Will Storm Aso Rock Soonest & Put The Youth In Place If.. – Ace Musician Majek Fashek
- Legendary Nigerian Musician, Majek Fasek Reacts To The Sudden Death Of Ras Kimono
- Phyno Reveals The Type Of Woman He Want In His Life
- Popular Fuji Musician, Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos)
- 2017 Most Searched Songs In Ghana
- Here Are Photos From Majek Fashek’s 30 Years On Stage Concert In Lagos
- Profile & Biography Of ”Lami Philips” The Nigerian Singer And Songwriter Harrysong Signed To Alter Plate Music