President Muhammadu Bubari has approved the immediate medical treatment of former Vice-President, Dr Alex Ekwueme, outside the country.
In a statement released by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President, the approval followed a brief the President received today on the medical condition of the former Vice-President.
The approval covers the immediate charter of an Air Ambulance for the emergency movement and the cost of treatment. President Buhari prays that God will grant the elder statesman speedy recovery.
- Breaking News: Alex Ekwueme Is Not Dead.. He Is Alive
- REVEALED!! Former Vice President, Alex Ekwueme Diagnosed With Chest Infection
- Is President Buhari Back To Nigeria Today – (Find Out Here)
- Just Resign & Hand Over To Osinbajo, It Not By Force To Rule Nigeria – Femi Kuti Fires Buhari
- Obasanjo Is A Prophet, Buhari Should Listen To His Advice – T.a Orji
- Within The Year Osinbjo May Be Sworn In As President, Buhari May Not Return Back From London – Fani Kayode
- Controversial Minister Of Women Affairs, Senator Aisha Alhassan Live In FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo)