The Government of Zambia has given a Nigerian pastor, Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele of Omega Fire Ministries in Lusaka 48 hours notice to leave the country.
The country said it decided not to renew the employment permit of the cleric because his conduct has divided the Omega Fire Ministries into two parties.
OFM was founded by Apostle Johnson Suleman.
Chief Government Spokesperson Kampamba Mulenga made this announcement in Lusaka, the Zambia capital.
Ms Mulenga said it was feared that with the Pastor’s continued stay in the country, the acrimony in Omega Fire Ministries could result into the breakdown and law and order.
She said Pastor Obesele was given 48 hours to leave the country, in accordance with the Immigration and Deportation Act number 18 of 2010.
She added that contrary to speculations, the Government has not closed Omega Fire Ministries and was not against Nigerian Pastors.
She added, “Omega Fire Ministries Headquartered in Nigeria is free to send a senior pastor to come and help reconcile the membership in Lusaka. Members of the church should avoid speculation and remain calm as matters are being dealt with the Church authority
- Zambia Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo Allegedly Sending Nude Pictures To Church Members (Photos)
- Hopeyemi Hogunsakin, Nigerian Lady With Big Boobs Threatens To Expose CAC Pastor Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Photos)
- Nigerian Gay Pastor Caught Completely Naked While Trying To Sleep With A Man In Anambra (Photos)
- ”Imagine Pastor Moving With Security” – Nigerians Attacks Apostle Suleiman For Coming To An Event With Tight Escorts (Photos)
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Heals HIV With Anointing Water (Photos)
- Watch Video Of Fire Outbreak At House On Rock Church Building In Abuja (VIDEO)
- Hmm! Former Mountain Of Fire Miracles Ministries’ Pastors Accuses General Overseer Of Illegal Importation Of Goods.. Details