That’s not all, the congregants at the Gabola Church have also been given a go-ahead to drink alcohol during church services.
52 year old Bishop Tsietsi Makiti, is the founder of the church and is the brains behind the idea.
Due to the beer baptization, Bishop Makiti’s church has witnessed its membership rocket to over 500 members in just under two months.
He says he was motivated by the scriptures narrating how Jesus changed water to wine.
People who drink and get baptized by beer are happy and peaceful. This means they are living in the shadow of God.
The church accommodates people who are not welcome at other churches.
Its name ‘Gabola’ is the Tswana word for drinking. There is only one branch at the moment but the Bishop is looking forward to expanding it further.
See photos below..
- Pictures Of Bishop Davido Oyedepo’s Multi Million Naira Mandate Estate
- Controversial Pastors Conducts Deliverance Section With A Bottle Of Beer
- This Drinks “Monster Energy Drink” Is Said To Be Demonic Avoid It – See Details (Photos/Video)
- SHOCKING MIRACLE! Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Turns Water Into Wine In Anambra (Photos/Video)
- Even Mad People Don’t Go To Church To Drink Alcohol – Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze’s Comments On Tithes (VIDEO)
- See How St Philips Catholic Church In Ozubulu Remembered Victims Who Were Killed In The Recent Shooting Attack (Photos)
- Watch Live Streaming Shiloh Anointing Service From 5th – 10th December 2017