Channing Tatum scored his big Hollywood break in the 2006 dance movie Step Up and further showed his exotic dancing skills in Magic Mike and its sequel.
The 37-year-old actor showed he’s still got moves while subbing Wednesday for Jimmy Kimmel, 49, on his ABC talk show filmed in Los Angeles.
Tatum was shown practicing his monologue for Jimmy Kimmel Live and stumbling while pronouncing his own name in an opening skit.
Talk show host and episode guest Ellen DeGeneres, 59, then showed up and Tatum admitted he was nervous.
‘You’re gonna be great, you’re Channing Tatum,’ DeGeneres assured him.
See Photos Below..
- VIDEO: Eminem Rapping On Top Of Empire State Building For Jimmy Kimmel Live (MP4)
- Nicki Minaj Wardrobe Malfunction Uncensored At Made In America (Photos/Video)
- So Here Are Full List Of Winners At The MTV Movie & TV Awards 2017
- See The Shocking Moment TV Host Wendy Williams Collapsed During A Live Broadcast Of Her Show Today (VIDEO)
- Akhumzi Jezile Wikipedia, Biography, Age & Education
- Who is this Akhumzi Jezile? Why Is He Famous
- Ghanaian TV show host, Afia Schwarzenegger Shows Off Her Latest Customized BMW After Months Of Divorce With Her Husband (Photos)