How To Apply For EFCC Recruitment 2017 (Oyo, Osun Ekiti, Kwara) – Requirements & Guide
This is to inform the general public that there will be a recruitment exercise for eligible candidates from the following states: Oyo, Osun, Ekiti And Kwara as scheduled below..
Qualification & Requirements
DA ( Detective assistant)
(1) Five credits at SSCE including mathematics and English
(Detective inspector) DI
(2) Physical requirements: Heights, Lack of Deformities/Tattoos
Time: 8.00 Daily
Date: 3-4th November
Venue: No 16 Rev’d Oyedebo Crescent Iyaganku GRA Ibadan.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates are expected to come along with their curriculum vitae (CV), Passport Photographs, original copies of their credentials and other relevant documents for sightings.
Candidates should report to the nearest zonal office for physical screening on Friday 3rd November, 2017 while graduates can submit their CV’s at different nearest zonal offices.
Note: Candidates should come along with white shorts/round neck tee shirts for the exercise
- Apply For Detective Inspector (DI) At EFCC – Recruitment 2017
- Apply For ( Detective assistant) DA At EFCC Nigeria – Recruitment 2017
- (NIS) Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitation For “Physical Examination And Documents Verification Exercise” To Successful Candidates
- Nigerian Navy 2017 Interview Screening Dates, Centres & Requirements
- New Date Fixed, Nigerian Army 76RRI(Regular Recruits Intake) Zonal Screening Exercise Will Now Hold May 27 – June 9 2017
- Apply For 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy Massive Nationwide Recruitment (35 Vacant Positions)
- Apply For Massive Recruitment At Obafemi Awolowo University Non-academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions)