Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Weeks ago, a Nigerian lady known as Onyeka Ndukire went viral after she shared pictures of her bare face, and claimed she’s never touched her eyebrow before.
Onyeka wrote on her Instagram page;
“I have never used an eyebrow pencil all my life, and I think ladies should learn to appreciate their Natural God given eyebrows”.
Now, Ndukire, in a bid to go viral again, has taken to that same social media, Instagram, that blew her, to share her thoughts about Heaven and Hell, something she tagged as a myth.
Ndukire says, none of them exists, and people should just do good for the sake of it and for being the right thing.
“I think people should do Good because it’s very appropriate, not because there’s a hell or a heaven waiting for us somewhere. Cos sincerely, truthfully, candidly, there’s none of those”
- Watch This Viral Video A Controversial Pastor Training his Congregation How to Cross Hell fire to Heaven (VIDEO)
- Skales – Joy To The World Lyrics
- Someone Created A Fake In Instagram Page On My Name – Pastor Denies Saying He’ll Love To Eat Nicki Minaj’s Massive Bum Bum
- I Cooked All Day This Christmas – Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma
- Frank Edwards – Heaven Rocks Ft. Mayo
- Whistle Girl Amapiano
- ”Big Dogs Don’t Bark” – Rapper Ice Prince Fires Hushpuppi
- Rihana Finally Follows Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu On Instagram (Photos)
- Slay Or Nay? See Viral Pictures Of Stunning Dark Skinned Freckled-Faced Model Florence Baitio
- Heaven’s Gate By Burna Boy Ft. Lily Allen Mp3 Download