Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Residents of Kabale town in South Western Uganda woke to grisly scenes of blood splattered on the tarmac in the immediate aftermath of an accident after a Modern Coast Bus, registration number UAZ 654F hit a motorcycle registration number UEH 958G, killing two riders.
The bus later overturned.
According to Elly Maate, the Kigezi Regional spokesperson, the accident occurred at Kyanamira trading centre along Kabale-Mbarara road, a few kilometers from Kabale town.
The two motorcycle riders died on spot; Wilbrode Barugahare, 38, the bodaboda rider and his passenger Vito Kolosanto, 35.
Maate said both the deceased were residents of Bugandara cell in Kyanamira sub-county in Kabale district. The bodies of the deceased were taken to Kabale Hospital mortuary for post mortem.
He noted that a third person, Ruth Uwera, 22, a Rwandan national and a student of St Lawrence University and a passenger on the bus, was admitted in Rugarama Hospital in Kabale hospital with minor injuries.
Maate said the driver of the bus who he accused of driving recklessly fled the scene after the accident.
“We have always warned night time drivers to be careful because they could can accidents out of fatigue, sleep or because they cannot see properly due to mist,” he added.
- 50 Passengers Luckily Cheated Death After Jaguar company bus caught fire on Monday morning along the Kisoro-Kabale highway (Photo)
- Two Passengers Had Their Legs Crushed After A Ghastly Accident In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos)
- Man killed in road accident at Mapanjira in Mzimba
- Men’s Leg Breaks Into 2 After A Ghastly Accident In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)
- Road Safety Officials Beaten Up By Angry Mob For Causing Motor Accident In Anambra [Watch Video & Photos]