Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Here are new photos of the current state of Nnamdi Kanu’s house after soldiers raided his abode in Umuahia, Abia state. The Nigerian army on Sunday, October 8, reportedly stormed the home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi kanu.
According to several reports, including a claim by a former minister of aviation, Fani-Kayode, the army carted away some personal belongings of the IPOB leader.
Nnamdi Kanu’s brother , Prince Kanu Meme, claimed that the soldiers went away with clothes, generators and furniture in their trucks.
See Photos Below..
- HAPPENING NOW: Soldiers Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House Right Now Packing All His Furniture, Electronic Equipment, Carpets, Personal – Fani Kayode Claims
- Deserted! After Army Invasion.. This Is How Nnamdi Kanu’s House Looks Now (Photos)
- Army Raid: See Photos And Video Of IPOB Members Shot Dead At Nnamdi Kanu’s Home
- Army Raid: Nnamdi Kanu Not Arrested – Kanu’s Brother, Fine Boy Reveals What Really Happened
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Vindicated – Fani Kayode
- Biafra News Today: See Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia (Photos, Video)
- Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Nonentity…Nonentities Can’t Attract Massive Crowds – Fani Kayode Explodes
- Biafra: Watch The Moment Nigerian Army Invaded Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers
- Jonathan Is A Good Man, I Don’t Believe He Was Weak – Fani Kayode Replies Nnamdi Kanu
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meets IPOB Members In Israel (Photos)