Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Staff of an Indian hospital in South Delhi, hid in toilets out of fear as Nigerian rival gangs fought inside the hospital with swords and cleavers. It was gathered that the fight started after a member of a rival gang drove up in an auto-rickshaw and barged in, just after 3 wounded men walked into the hospital in Saket while their friends allegedly waited outside around 4am on Saturday.
The rival gangs brandished their swords in a fight that lasted for nearly an hour in the hospital reception. A guard who tried to stop them was also beaten and left injured, as captured in CCTV.
The staff and nurses of the clinic reportedly bolted all access to the upper floors where patients are recovering. According to NDTV,the groups allegedly vandalized the hospital and ran away before the police arrived, leaving a broken door on the floor.
- Watch Viral Video Of A Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Floor In Shalom Hospital In Kenya
- PICTURES: Two Feared Dead As Police Open Fire On Shiite Protesters At NASS Complex
- Young Man Almost Killed, Left Bloodied After Being Ambushed And Attacked By Cultists (Photos)
- Drama In Twelve Apostolic Church of Christ in Bulawayo’s Emakhandeni Zimbabwe As Church Members Fights Over Membership
- Man Caught On CCTV Camera Having Sex With A Horse On A Farm (Photos)
- See The 2 Ghanaian Nurses Sacked For Ignoring Patients To Have A Facebook Live Session (Photo)
- Watch This Shocking Footage Of A Cab Driver Dumping An Unconscious Man In The Middle Of The Street
- Incredible Work From Medical Doctors & Nurses In A South African Hospital (Photos)
- Man Beaten To Near Death For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife In Lagos (Photos)
- Bloody Clash In Hong Kong Between Nigerians And Pakistan Goes Awry (Pictures)