Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Nigeria Football Federation (NFF)’s new partners, Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group has pumped up the Super Eagles’ spirit by bringing back the much –loved ‘Man of The Match’ award, head of today’s crucial 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying match against Zambia.
The company’s Executive Director, Onyekachi Onubogu said the award, now to be known as ‘Big Bull Rice Man of The Match’ will make the winner N1 million richer, alongside 10 bags of Big Bull Rice to be donated to a charity of the player’s choice.
“We will make the presentation right there on the pitch at the end of the match. We believe this is something that will motivate the players to perform excellently well and encourage a culture of excellence,” Onubogu said.
- Meet Shehu Abdullahi, Super Eagles “Man Of The Match”, To Collect N1m &10 Bags Of Rice
- Telkom Knockout Prize Money 2018 – [SEE BREAKDOWN]
- See The New Methods Rice Smugglers Use That Customs Just Discovered In Ogun (Photos)
- TeeBan – Winner Ft. Davido x Blublood
- TeeBan Ft Davido x Blublood – Winner Lyrics
- Prophet TB Joshua Carries 3 Bags Of Rice On His Head (Photo)
- XXXTentacion Donated $100,000 & Instruments/Video Games To Domestic Violence Programs And Foster Homes (Photos)
- Nigerian Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos)
- Spanish bull run Festival Leaves 28 Persons Injured After They Where trampled and gored By a Bull
- Slay Queen, Meet The Nigerian Female Soldier Who Is Also A Rice Farmer (Photos)