Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Missile forces have launched a nuclear-capable Topol in a drill at the Kura Test Range in far east Russia.
The weapon has range of nearly 7,000 miles and can carry a 550kt nuclear warhead.
It comes as Putin prepares to test his new weapon, the so-called Satan 2 missile.
Russian submarines also fired missiles in the Pacific, and nuclear-capable bombers carried out test flights.
The massive drill comes amid global tensions between the US and North Korea while China and Russia watch on.
- REVENGE! See The Moment South Korea Released 8 Bombs After North Korea Launched Missile Over Japan (Photos)
- Checkout The Russian Typhoon-Class Submarine Known To Be The Largest And Greatest Sub Ever Built (Photos)
- Breaking: North Korea Has Fired A Ballistic Missile Into Northern Japan
- How Much Are Tomahawk Missiles – Things You Need To Know
- What Trump Discussed With Putin Today in Helsinki (Full Details)
- No Human Will Survive It – Putin blows hot On US, Russian War
- Russian President Putin Dares To Blow Up US Planes In Syria
- Top 5 Best Fastest Jet Fighters 2017
- Is Egypt Out Of The World Cup 2018?
- Who lends its name to a type of Torpedo used by the US marine forces in WWII