Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The President, Muhammadu Buhari, has asked the Senate to approve a loan of $5.5 billion to fund the 2017 budget.
His request was contained in a letter read by the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, at the plenary on Tuesday.
The President also said that the 2017 budget had a deficit of N2.356 trillion.
More details coming…
- See The Moment Senate President, Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (VIDEO)
- Breaking: President Buhari To Receive The 2018 Budget Tomorrow – Saraki
- Breaking News: Senate Plenary Adjourned Till September 2018
- JUST IN: Protesters Storms Main Entrance Of The National Assembly, Demands Resignation Of Saraki & Dogara
- Breaking: Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari’s Resumption Letter