Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Apply For Leader Acceptance and Commerce Development At MasterCard Nigeria
MasterCard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Leader Acceptance and Commerce Development
- The role is an individual contributor role requiring the candidate to be a self-starter and be able to function independently using high levels of relationship management skills.
- The role demands capability to operate at a strategic and operational level and work with high levels of empowerment and accountability.
- Own execution to deliver the strategic vision and annual plans for acceptance.
- Be able to influence and drive a set of cross-functional teams. This includes working directly with external stakeholders like acquirers, key merchants, gateways; payment facilitators, aggregators, Fintech companies and business partners/vendors, Third Party Providers
- Engage with internal MasterCard cross-functional teams (Network, Customer delivery, Emerging payments, Account management, Corporate product & sales, Country teams to progress the acceptance agenda
- Leverage acquirer relationships as extensions of MasterCard to sell MasterCard products and services to enhance stickiness and drive value for MasterCard
- Lead the development of West Africa Acceptance Strategic Vision – with a focus on Traditional Acceptance including but not limited to Inbound XB hotspots and Ecommerce Development
- Construct the annual acceptance plans to achieve business performance on agreed metrics including GAV, Revenue, Acceptance footprint metrics like new merchants, categories, terminals and quality, operational efficiency. The West Africa market is a high focus market for Inbound XB and hence the role will also require a strong focus on being able to develop Inbound XB Acceptance Corridors, Hotspots and Key Partnerships across West Africa
- Create opportunities for furthering MC Brand, advocacy of cashless, monitor & track competition.
- Support the West Africa Head of Non-Traditional Acceptance Development in achieving parity for Mastercard domestically.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Apply For Marketing Director At MasterCard Nigeria
- Apply For Head of West Africa Languages At BBC World Service
- Apply For Ecobank Development Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Apply For Consumer Banking Product Marketing Manager, Personal Banking At Ecobank Nigeria – August 2017
- Apply For Consumer Banking Product Marketing Manager, Direct Banking At Ecobank Nigeria – August 2017
- Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Latest Job Online Recruitment – August 2017
- Apply For Technical Success Manager At Andela
- Apply For Procurement & Contracts Manager At Lohi Consulting Recruitment 2017
- Senior Category Finance Analyst, Gum and Candy, West Africa At Mondelēz Nigeria
- Apply For MTN Nigeria 2017 Massive Job Recruitment/Vacancies