Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
What We Will Do To Anybody Found Holding Biafra Flag – Abia State Commissioner of Police
Abia State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Anthony Ogbizi has warned that anybody found with Biafra emblem will be arrested and charged to court.
Ogbizi who stated this while parading 7 suspected members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, explained that with the proscription of the group by the South East governors, it has becomes illegal for anyone to operate under IPOB or adorn Biafra emblems.
He lamented that one of the injured officers, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, ASP, serving at the Ariaria Police Station has died out of the injuries he sustained during the attack.
- Meet The New Abia Commissioner Of Police, Micheal Ogbizi (Photos)
- Biafra Latest News Today 18th Sep: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists
- Biafra: Be Prepared & Wait For Action If.. – IPOB Warns Gov. Ikpeazu, Police Over Arrested Members
- Breaking: Biafra News Today….Commissioner of Police in Abia state attacked by suspected members of IPOB
- Mama Biafra Arraigned In Court Today For Selling Pro-Biafra Newspapers [Photo]
- Biafra: IPOB, MASSOB Were Nowhere To Be Found, Is It Not When You See Somebody That You Will Arrest Him – Police
- Biafra: We Will Not Surrender – IPOB
- This Is What Actually Happened At Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers As Police Releases Reports
- May 30 Biafra Sit-At-Home: What We Will Do To IPOB Members – Police
- Pictures From Police And IPOB Clash At Nkwo Market In Nnewi, Anambra State