Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Wicked Nursing Mother Burns Husband’s 10yr-Old Brother In Lagos (Photo)
A 10-year-old boy, identified as Chimobi, has been taken into protective custody by the Lagos State Government after his brother’s wife, Gift Igwe, allegedly set him ablaze at their home on Adenugba Street, Agunfoye, Ikorodu.
PUNCH Metro learnt that the offence of the Ishielu, Ebonyi State indigene, was that he misplaced his trousers and could not produce them when Gift demanded them from him.
Residents of the community, who heard the cry of the victim, put out the fire, during which he reportedly passed out.
Chimobi was subsequently rushed to the Ikorodu General Hospital, Ikorodu.Policemen from the Igbogbo division were said to have arrested the suspect.
A source told PUNCH Metro that the child was brought to Lagos in 2016 by the brother to start living with his family.
He said since then, Gift had been abusing Chimobi, adding that matter came to a head when she set him ablaze that Wednesday.
He said, “He is the younger brother of the man, who is a security guard in a firm. He was not enrolled in any school after he was brought from the village. The brother wanted him to be assisting the wife, who had a baby about a year ago, with house chores and other things.
“The woman has been abusing him for some time now. There are marks of past floggings on his body. He also has sores.
“People in the community could no longer keep quiet when the last incident happened on Wednesday, September 6. She poured kerosene on the boy and lit him with a matchstick.”
Chimobi, who spoke with a Punch correspondent on Saturday, said he had some education before he was brought to Lagos from Ebonyi.
He explained that his brother and his wife had refused to enrol him in a school since he started living with them.
“I misplaced my trousers and ‘mummy’ (sister-in-law) poured kerosene on me and used a matchstick to light fire. People came to help me. I have not been going to school since they brought me from the village,” he said.
The Police Public Relations Officer, Olarinde Famous-Cole, confirmed the incident.
He noted that Gift had been granted bail because of her child, saying she was mandated to be reporting at the police station daily.
The Director of the OPD, Mrs. Olubukola Salami, said the victim had been taken into protective custody.
- SHOCKING!! Man Sees His ‘Dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos
- 5 Must Know Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu (Pictures Included)
- Another Suspected Badoo Cultist Caught With Fresh Human Head (Photo)
- Tension As Native Doctors Are Set To Clash With Notorious Cult Group “Badoo” In IKorodu (Photos)
- Two Thieves Nabbed In Ikorodu, Stripped Completely Naked (Photos)
- Popular Land Grabber In Lagos Sir K Oluwo Have Been Arrested
- Patoranking – See Brother
- Nigerian Man Under Fire For Posting A Guide On ”How To Rape A Girl” On Facebook
- Big Brother Nigeria Housemates Have Being Banned From Laughing And Engaging In Physical Touch
- Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual Buys Himself A Brand New Lincoln Navigator (Photos)